Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Resolutions

It's 2012 and I know we're all going to have a banner year!  So I wanna take this time to let everyone know my new years resolutions.

1) Torment the bosses as much as possible.  I got a good nibble in on him on New Years day and I plan on doing a lot more of that this year.
2) Get some more sun.  We're half a block from the beach and I've never seen the ocean so this year I wanna get out on the leash and play in the sand, possibly dig a giant hole to somewhere more exotic.
3) Exercise more.  I want to do at least 10 laps in the hutch per day and jump up and down from the shelf at least 20 more times so my hopping legs can get a good work out.
4) Stay on my hay only diet.  For awhile I had gotten into the habit of eating bunny pellets and they made me lethargic and lazy so I want to keep on eating hay only to get myself in order.

That's it!  I think those four goals are good and I fully expect to stay to them through next December!

No comments:

Post a Comment