Friday, January 6, 2012

Is This Real Life Or Dexter??

It sure feels like Miami...
I know they were filming the show down the street the other day but this is just ridiculous.  Apparently a 24 year old German ex-pat got really pissed at America and decided to burn it to the ground!  Harry Burkhart is currently charged with 37 counts of arson but is also suspected by both the German and Canadian governments in suspicious fires that coincided with him being in the respective countries.  This crazy dude apparently hopped around Hollywood on New Years weekend setting over 50 fires with some sort of device!  And as if that's not crazy enough, Burkhart appears to have been set off by the federal detention of his mother on an un-fire-related German warrant.
Burkhart was arrested Monday night on the Sunset Strip
Now I personally have been known to cause mischief in my day--pulling up the carpet, making a mess in my cage, thumping loudly at all hours of the night, and there was the time I chewed through the Kinect cable--but this guy really takes the cake.  Germany wants him for insurance fraud (he set his own house on fire then took the money and ran), Canada wants him for something like 12 suspicious house fires, and he's being held on $2.85 million bail for what could be up to 53 fires here in Los Angeles!  I personally hope they throw the book at this guy, so many people lost their valuable property and his pony tail is so ugly it's more gross than me eating my own poop all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment