Monday, January 9, 2012

Trib's Endorsement


Today I'm pledging full support for Vermin Supreme who is running in tomorrow's New Hampshire Democratic primary election and is sure to lose.  But who can argue with free ponies for everyone?!  I sure can't, which is why I, Tribble the Bunny....can't vote, plus I live in Cali so it'd be a lil difficult to vote for this maniac!  But please take a moment and get acquainted with Vermin who deserves a few votes just for spending the money to get on the ballot.

Here is some bunny related stuff to get your week going right!

Canmore Rabbits to be Rescued!

For Pennsylvania Girls, Rabbits No Longer Just A Hobby

Pet Bunny Going Home After Harrowing Experience

North Carolina Bun is now Mascot for Yarn

Please check me out on Twitter Now For Daily BS from the Bun!

No comments:

Post a Comment