Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bunny Holiday

ho ho ho!
As the week crawls to a close I get more and more excited for Christmas day.  I'm still pulling for the leg lamp but will for sure settle for something yummy to nibble on and maybe a toy or two for this here wooden shack.  It's looking like a cool 73 and sunny down in LB on the joyous day, eat your heart out cold weather cities!  Perfect weather for stretchin' the old hind legs and listening to the birds sing carols in the alley.
On a side note I really like these shinny colorful lights on the tree, the boss set up his tree right next to my hutch so I can sit on the chill porch and look at the tasty needles with the blinking lights through my window.  Here are some seasonal videos to get you in the spirit of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment