Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post Christmas Unlinking

Hey Everyone!
So now that the Christmas holiday is finally over I'm looking forward to getting out of this cage and stretching my little legs.  Since the tree went up the boss has been keeping on lock down for reasons unknown--might have something to do with cables and destruction in general; I'm a pretty angry Bun sometimes.  I didn't get that leg lamp I was hoping for this year but am very thankful for the great chew toys and treats I did receive, I really enjoy playing in this smaller cardboard house especially.  And a big thank you to my girl Jazzmine who hooked it up with some honey chews!

Not-so-Year Of The Rabbit Animal Stories
Aussy Tales of the Boxing Day Bunny

Not a lot of great bunny news as of now so on to some baby bunny videos!

And finally a video of a bun just a tad more ferocious than I!

No comments:

Post a Comment