Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holy Hutch!!


In the market town of King's Lynn, Norfolk in jolly old England there's a pair of bunnies living the high life.  No I'm not talking about some misplaced playmate living the lavish life of the ex-patriot, I'm referring to Runnie and Hunnie two pet rabbits who have recently moved into their very own state of the art hand made and air conditioned outdoor hutch.  The 7.5' x 4.5' hutch has heat, air, and of course live web cams displaying it's contents to owners Jason and Mairi Batterbee at a moments notice via their smartphones.
The Batterbee's with Runnie and Hunnie
As you can see in the above photo the incredibly attractive owners have little else to do with themselves other to take care of their hop-along homies and I say more power to them!  I wish my owners spent this much time and energy on me instead of watching endless reruns of Storage Wars and/or the X-Files.  My hutch feels more fancy then my previous two cages seen here and here but I would kill for some A/C!!  So here I am, expressing my jealousy toward you Runnie and Hunnie, live it up in the UK; I'll stay put down here at the beach watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment