Monday, December 12, 2011

My Main Man's Monday Musings (aka 5XM)


Hey it's a bear waving!  I've been sitting here in my cage listening to the rain outside and thinking about a lot of things.  Like I really wish I had some dirt to dig or some water to float in; this cage is big and spacious but what it really needs to set itself apart from other indoor/outdoor hutches is just one extra to push it over the top.  In an earlier post I admired the determination of Howard who dug himself a nice little hole and here is another brave bun floating away his cares.  All I have in here to do is lie around, chew stuff, and jump to the shelf and back down...I guess things could be a lot worse. (Links follow the jump)
X-Mas Story with Bunnies

More Stuff For My X-Mas List

Quick!!  Before You're Caught!

Some Chilly Buns in NYC

Ok that's all for now everyone!  I'm gonna go eat some hay and think about what to say in this week's Podcast.  It's coming I promise!!

k thnx bi

Trib

No comments:

Post a Comment